Saturday, November 7, 2015

Get The Look: Runway To Real Life




Hello readers,

Cheers to the freaking weekend. I am currently spending my time rewatching Gossip Girl for like, the 23749271957th time. No exaggeration whatsoever.

As I was rebrowsing through the Fall 2015 collections, I thought to myself: how can I translate some of my favorite runway looks to real life attire. Just because some of us cannot afford Miu Miu doesn't mean we can't draw major inspo and recreate the same looks using more affordable items. Now I know, I know, you can never 100% copy a look that costs thousands of dollars using H&M and I'm not claiming that the quality is comparable but you can still find a couple of gems on the high street without breaking bank. Besides, trends are so fleeting sometimes there is little use in overspending on them.


CHRISTIAN DIOR's Futuristic Mod


Runway To Real Life: Dior





DEREK LAM's Classic American with a 70s flair


Runway To Real Life: Derek Lam





3.1 PHILLIP LIM's Hip Downtown Chic


Runway To Real Life: 3.1 Phillip Lim






MIU MIU's Playful 60s


Runway To Real Life: Miu Miu





BURBERRY PRORSUM's Urban Boho


Runway To Real Life: Burberry Prorsum






TIBI's Effortless Minimalism 


Runway To Real Life: Tibi





Which runway look do you wish to recreate? Do share! 


4 comments:

  1. So cool and inspirational, the second look is my favorite :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this selection! (: so inspiring
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post dear! :)
    xoxo

    beblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a great job putting these outfits together! I especially love the vintage inspired long dress.

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read and comment on this post. I love listening to your feedback. Take care. XOXO